There is just something about quotes that although sometimes cliché, can be full of inspiration.
So I’ve compiled a list of my all time favourite quotes, in the hope that it will in some way inspire you wherever you are in this world, however you may be feeling to venture out and explore the unknown.
1. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones that you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover – Mark Twain
2. Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference – Robert Frost
3. Not all those who wander are lost – J.R.R Tolkien
4. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all – Helen Keller
5. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step – Lao Tzu
6. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes. – Marcel Proust
8. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things – Henry Miller
9. Take only memories, leave only footprints – Chief Seattle
10. The more you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you’ll go – Dr Seuss